Sunday, September 30, 2012

The perfect job...

I'm so incredibly nervous for the end of this week. After Oct. 5th my life could change for the better. I applied for a year long photography job with EF where I will travel the world. Traveling the world is one of my biggest dreams. How perfect would it be to be able to have a dream like this come true AND be able to use your life passion?! This opportunity has come at such a perfect time in my life. I have nothing holding me back, and I love to travel.

If it weren't for EF, there's a possibility that I wouldn't have gone the photography route for my education. When I was a senior in High School, I went to London and had that amazing thrill of getting the perfect shot. I want to have that thrill again and again and again! I'm terrified of not being chosen to be one of the 5 to go on an international shoot before they choose, The One. I know I can do this. I understand the purpose of these photographs, to have people book tours. I know I can create beautiful photos that will stop time.
This is the photograph that caused me to want to pursue photography.
With this photograph, I received a scholarship for college.
My portfolio site has more of my work, so go check it out: http://be.net/kmswank

No comments:

Post a Comment